An administrative District of Odisha in eastern India, Boudh District is also known as Baudha District. The District is bounded by River Mahanadi and Angul District to the north, Kandhamal District to the south, Nayagarh District to the east and River and Subarnapur District to the west. Covering a geographical area of 3444.8 sq km, the District lies 20 degree 22’ to 20 degree 50’ North Latitude and 83 degree 34’ to 84 degree 49’ East Longitude.
Click on the below links as per the respective categories to participate in Quiz Competition.For any technical help contact 9439756396.
- Revised merit database for the post of Psychiatric Nurse
- FPS Dealer wise distribution order of S.K Oil March 2021
- Tender for hiring of vehicle (OSCSC Ltd.Boudh)
- Tender for hiring of vehicle (CDVO Office)
- Auction for Sairat Sources(Tahsil Harbhanga)
- MOU,Workorder & List of Villages for launching of Village Disaster Manamgement Plan(VDMP)
- Auction for Sairat Sources(Tahsil Kantamal)
- FPS Dealer wise allocation of Rice under Annapurna Scheme for the month of March 2021