An administrative District of Odisha in eastern India, Boudh District is also known as Baudha District. The District is bounded by River Mahanadi and Angul District to the north, Kandhamal District to the south, Nayagarh District to the east and River and Subarnapur District to the west. Covering a geographical area of 3444.8 sq km, the District lies 20 degree 22’ to 20 degree 50’ North Latitude and 83 degree 34’ to 84 degree 49’ East Longitude.
- Tender call notice for Hiring of Vehicle
- Advertisement for Engagement of Different Medical Officers & Paramedics under National Health Mission(Revised)
- Bi-monthly FPS Dealer-wise allocation of food grains (Rice, Wheat & Whole Chana) for eligible Priority Households (PHH) and AAY Households (NFSA) under ‘Extended Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojna (PMGKAY)’ for the month of September-2020 & October-2020
- Bi-monthly FPS Dealer-wise allocation of food grains (Rice & Whole Chana) for families under the State Food Security Scheme (SFSS) for the month of September-2020 & October-2020.
- Notification regarding document verification of teachers,DEO,3047 , 10.09.2020
- Recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk of District Legal Services Authority, Boudh
- Costing of S.K Oil w.e.f 01.09.2020
- Bi-monthly FPS Dealer wise distribution order of S.K Oil-September and October 2020