An administrative District of Odisha in eastern India, Boudh District is also known as Baudha District. The District is bounded by River Mahanadi and Angul District to the north, Kandhamal District to the south, Nayagarh District to the east and River and Subarnapur District to the west. Covering a geographical area of 3444.8 sq km, the District lies 20 degree 22’ to 20 degree 50’ North Latitude and 83 degree 34’ to 84 degree 49’ East Longitude.
Tele-medicine Services by DHH,boudh
- Bi-monthly allotment of S.K Oil for the allotment month of May-20 & June-20
- Tender for Printing & Supply of Books
- Tender call notice for Hiring of Vehicle
- Recruitment of paramedics personnel under COVID-19
- Interim Provisional & Rejected list & Invitation of Objection of Gram Rojgar Sebak
- Invitation of Objection against Odisha Gazzette for Faecal Sludge and Septage management
- Bi-monthly FPS Dealer wise distribution order of S.K Oil-May and June 2020
- Costing of S.K Oil w.e.f 01.05.2020.
- Additional Tri-monthly FPS Dealer-wise allocation of rice for families under the State Food Security Scheme (SFSS) for the month of April-20, May-20 and June-20
- Additional Tri-Monthly FPS Dealer wise allocation of food grains(Rice & Wheat) against PHH & AAY Households under NFSA for the month April to June,2020
- Additional Tri-Monthly Dealerwise allocation of Rice & Arhar Dal for COVID-19 under SFSS from April to June 2020
- Additional Tri-monthly FPS Dealer-wise allocation of Rice and Milled Arhar Dal under NFSA & PMGKAY in view of COVID-19 for the month of April-June,2020