An administrative District of Odisha in eastern India, Boudh District is also known as Baudha District. The District is bounded by River Mahanadi and Angul District to the north, Kandhamal District to the south, Nayagarh District to the east and River and Subarnapur District to the west. Covering a geographical area of 3444.8 sq km, the District lies 20 degree 22’ to 20 degree 50’ North Latitude and 83 degree 34’ to 84 degree 49’ East Longitude.
Click on the below links as per the respective categories to participate in Quiz Competition.For any technical help contact 9439756396.
- Walk-in-interview for Engagement of Clerks & Library Assistant
- FPS Dealer wise distribution order of S.K Oil April 2021
- Tender call notice for Hiring of Vehicle
- Certificate Verification of Junior Teacher
- Tender for Construction of Office Building and Staff Quarter
- Auction for Sairat Sources(Tahsil Boudh)
- Auction for Sairat Sources(Tahsil Kantamal)
- FPS Dealer wise allocation of food grains(Rice & Wheat) against PHH & AAY Households under NFSA for the month April 2021