An administrative District of Odisha in eastern India, Boudh District is also known as Baudha District. The District is bounded by River Mahanadi and Angul District to the north, Kandhamal District to the south, Nayagarh District to the east and River and Subarnapur District to the west. Covering a geographical area of 3444.8 sq km, the District lies 20 degree 22’ to 20 degree 50’ North Latitude and 83 degree 34’ to 84 degree 49’ East Longitude.
- Auction for Sairat Sources(Tahsil Boudh)
- Tender for sanitation service
- Costing of S.K Oil w.e.f 01.01.2021.
- Allotment of rice under Welfare Institutions and Hostels for the period Jan-21 to Mar-21.
- Crop Loss of Boudh District during Flood 2020
- Tender Call notice for Mobile Veterinary Unit(Kantamal)
- Tender for hiring of vehicle(CDVO Office)
- FPS Dealer wise distribution order of S.K Oil January 2021