An administrative District of Odisha in eastern India, Boudh District is also known as Baudha District. The District is bounded by River Mahanadi and Angul District to the north, Kandhamal District to the south, Nayagarh District to the east and River and Subarnapur District to the west. Covering a geographical area of 3444.8 sq km, the District lies 20 degree 22’ to 20 degree 50’ North Latitude and 83 degree 34’ to 84 degree 49’ East Longitude.
Tele-medicine Services by DHH,boudh
- Bi-monthly FPS Dealer wise distribution order of S.K Oil-July and August 2020
- Contractual in-house recruitment under NHM
- Tender for selection of Manpower service provider
- Bi-monthly FPS Dealer wise allocation of Rice under Annapurna Scheme for the month of July and August 2020
- Bi-monthly FPS Dealer wise allocation of Rice for the families under State Food Security Scheme (SFSS) for month of July 2020 to August 2020
- Bi-monthly FPS Dealer wise allocation of food grains(Rice & Wheat) against PHH & AAY Households under NFSA for the month July & August 2020
- Online Invitation of tender for Installation & Energisation of New LIPs
- Common mark list,Selected list & Waiting list of OAVS
- Regularization of Junior Teacher & Invitation of Objection
- Costing of S.K Oil w.e.f 01.06.2020.
- Bi-monthly FPS dealer-wise allocation of Rice & Chana
- Declaration 19(1) of RFCTLAR &R Act,2013 of Village Rugudipali for Khurda Road-Bolangir New B.G. Rail Link