How to lodge a Grievance?

Citizen can submit their grievance by both online and offline mode. Citizen can submit their  Grievance to the Collector and District magistrate on Every Monday on different Block Headquarters.


Office of the Collector and DM Boudh,Odisha-762014
Location : Boudh Head Quarter | City : Boudh | PIN Code : 762014
Phone : 06841-222203 | Email : dm-boudha[at]nic[dot]in